Friday, April 24, 2009

Ummm... yeah...

Ok, so I've spent the day in Nashville and it is really hilly!! When I looked at the elevation chart for the run, it did not register that those lines going up and down mean that it is going to be hilly. I mean, like hills that last for 2 miles. Um what was I thinking again? Oh yeah, that it would be a good idea to run a marathon.

At least I have a cool t-shirt out this whole thing.

One more thing I've learned from Nashville, don't park in the parking garages they are insane.

But other than that, I'm having a great time!

Please pray!
kristin

2 comments:

Raising Olives said...

You're nearly in our neck of the woods, sorry about those hills.

I'm excited for you tomorrow. You're going to do wonderful.

Blessings,
Kimberly

Run, run, run!

Prachar family said...

Praying! You will do great and I can't wait to hear about it!