Anyway, Zach has been saying some pretty cute stuff lately and I wanted to record the ones I remember. This is for my memories and probably won't be that cute for you.
- We won tickets to a baseball game and I'm not allowed to go he told me that Sue can come.
- He wanted an expensive backpack and I wanted him to explain why. He told me that Brewster ate his backpack. So I asked why it had to be this particular one and what he needed it for. He said, "Umm. Hmmm. I want to bring my teacher movies in my backpack."
- While at Target, he told me, "Daddy said I'm not allowed to have new shoes. Daddy says we can only buy backpacks."
- When asked how old he is, he says, "I'm four on Saturday."
- He finds fart noises and burps hilarious. He loves to imitate the burping of happy birthday...
- He calls the Internet motorcycle store "Bike broken store"
But not to be left out, Ryan is doing a better job of talking. He's got quite a few mastered including Momma, more, home, phone, done, sound, daddy and Brewster.