Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me! Monday... December 8th edition

I love Mondays - ok, maybe I'm lying. But I love doing the Not Me! Monday game invented by MyCharmingkids.net You can go over to her blog and see the rules as well as hundreds of other denials. But please, do not compare her blog to mine... I'm seriously lacking!

I must say, this has been a rather deny-free week. I am struggling to come up with things that I did not do. I will start with one that I forgot last week. I am not the Queen of Cheap and the wanna-be Queen of No-Clutter. I did not have a garage sale last week that only lasted for 3 hours. I did not get bored and close up shop after I sold two things that took up huge real estate in my garage.

I did not whine and complain throughout an entire 12 mile run on Saturday (Only to find out that we did 11.5 miles). I did not annoy Meg, my running partner, with my constant complaints. I did not mentally fail the run. (How in the world will I make it through 26??) I do not look forward to the day that 12 miles is just a nice easy distance…

I did not forget about an important mid-year grant evaluation that is due today at 4 pm. I did not whip that puppy together in 30 minutes and then do one for another school. I am not full of flowery-writing when I need to be. And I am not rewarding myself by blogging.

I am not a procrastinator. I am not forgetting to send my niece and nephews their Christmas presents because I don’t have any Scotch tape. I am not trying to make some extra bucks this week on eBay. Although in breaking from the Not Me! Writing style, I have honestly not been to Goodwill in over 2 weeks! I just listed 21 things on eBay, so I better head over there to restock!! Back to the Not Me’s… I do not check my auction site several times a day!! I am not addicted. (Although, someone did ask if I have Restless Leg Syndrome because apparently the medicine that treats the syndrome makes you addicted to weird things.)

Well, that’s it for me! What have you “not” been doing this week?

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

I am insanely jealous that you are up to 12 miles (or even 11.5)! I WAS happy I got through 3 last week without feeling like I would surely die! GO GIRL!! Sorry about your garage sale!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Isn't running the most mental thing? I almost died running 9 the other day, and yesterday I did 14 with no problem. Mental, mental. I hit a mental block at anything over 17 miles. Someday, we will break through!!