Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Five...

Just five thoughts on this beautiful Friday afternoon...

1. Yesterday was the perfect afternoon/evening with my children. I actually used my time wisely before they came home from school and cleaned up. Then we went to the beach, swam in the pool and just hung out. While in the water with Zach, I look up and saw Ryan sitting in my beach chair, leg folded, and reading my magazine. I took a mental picture because I want to remember it forever.

2. Last night I was overcome with the thought that God trusts me enough to give me Zach and Ryan. Making their lives and their disability count is a huge deal. I don't want to mess it up, but I don't know how to accomplish that. Gee... pray much? I guess it's a matter of praying and waiting for God to work!

3. Summer vacation is only 4 school days away! Let's hope I get the house painted!

4. Mark comes home from Haiti today. He was there 3 days this week. He leaves for Brazil next Friday. No worries though... I'll survive 8 days with just me and the little men...

5. Cleaning the garage tomorrow! I can't wait. Seriously. I want to do it right. I want to remove everything, sort it, and then put it all back in the correct spot. Yes. I. am. a. dork.

No comments: