Sunday, April 4, 2010

An Eggs-cellent Time

I don't think there is anything better than watching the joy on children's faces when they make new discoveries and try new things. I am trying to look at the positives of my children having "cognitive disabilities". One of those things is that they will be children longer. That means, I can have fantastic Easter egg coloring pictures for a long time!

A parent at Special Olympics said this perfectly, "With Christa (age 40 something), there will always be Santa and the Easter Bunny." So true - and something to smile about and enjoy.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I never knew you had a blog! Observant, I am not! LOL! Cute pictures! Looks like they were having fun!

We told Maddy there was no Santa or Easter Bunny, but told her she couldn't tell anyone! Cruel, aren't we?

Gospel Gurl said...

I love you blog and want to send encouragement to you! More people need your outlook. What an out of the box life...I love it! I am a missionary with a children's mission organization and have a passion about sharing the love of Christ children who who may never hear! ...<><...Gospel Gurl

Stop by my blog. mysoulmission.com