Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And today's optimisim is...

For the last 3 days, I have tried to look on the bright side of having my only two children be pretty significantly developmentally delayed. I've talked about the joy they experience and the fact that they have a little lee-way (or is it lead-way?) when they do socially awkward things.


I know you are dying to know what today's thankfulness is...


Um, as of this very second, I don't have one... It's not that I'm being realistic (read: pessimistic), it's more that I am pooped and I can't be clever or cute or funny or even serious.


So I'll leave you with this sarcastic one:



Ryan gets to wear this stylish, protective helmet... affectionately named, "The Goober Hat".

Just a hint though... don't use the term "Goober Hat" around little kids. They will think all protective helmets are truly called Goober Hats and they will walk up to other children blessed with these hats and call it a "Goober Hat." The other parents don't find it as funny as I do. Go figure.

No comments: