Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let's see if this works...

I'm trying to put my running route on my blog. I am trying to put it in my post, but it might end up on the side. Let's see... We only did 12 today. Next week... 18 miles!! Holy cow, that's a lot of miles.

Anyway, it's cold out there! When I got up weather.com said it was 41 but felt like 35!! I layered up... I ended up quite comfortable and was down to just my t-shirt by the end!! This will work, but give it a second to go from the US view to the view of today's run. I guess you don't get the option of zooming in. But we went from the Y, past the airport, down Harbor, to the beach (pit stop!!) and then up Venice Ave to Jacarada, across Jacaranda to Center and then back to the Y. It was kinda windy, so we didn't have very good time!

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Wow, amazing! Go girl, I am rooting for you!