Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday!

I am NOT participating in NOT Me! Monday by MckMama at mckmama.com



I am pretty sure you know the rules... admit some faults or things you really wouldn't normally "claim" and then check out the other blogs linked up at MckMama's site...



I am NOT avoiding a mountain of papers because I had a sub for three days last week. My avoidance does NOT include blogging, checking Twitter or my email. Nope, I always use my time wisely...



I did NOT pray for my kids to get a fever on Saturday! They were NOT wild monkeys by 9 am. I was not hoping that the fever that struck 70% of my son's class would strike him just so he would calm down!



I do NOT have a countdown to the end of the school year... it is NOT 68 days...



I am NOT contemplating another marathon. However, the thought of long runs on Saturday is NOT holding me back.



I did NOT watch curling and actually try to figure the sport out. I am NOT any closer to understanding the game.



I did NOT spend my Saturday night at Walmart and then parked in front of the Olympics...



I have NOT avoided finishing my taxes because of a childcare form that needs to be filled out.



I am NOT happy that the end of the day bell has finally rung... It is NOT time to finish up for the day and go home!



This is NOT one of the lamest of these I have ever done...

No comments: