Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The dreaded Christmas letter

This year... I'm actually planning on sending cards. I bought the family picture card thingee and I have the paper for my letter.

BUT... what exactly do I write? I don't want to be one of those people that says everything was perfect last year. It was good - but there were some bumps in the road - a few smudges on the perfection.

Most people are on Facebook and see the day to day details of my life. They know we went on vacation. They know my kids are making progress.

I don't want to not include a letter... I have to do something!!

So I thought I would be all creative and make a top 10 list... I couldn't come up with a list or lists.

Then I thought I would write quotes and explain how they relate to the year. Lame.

So what should I write? What do you write?

Help...........................................................

No comments: