Obviously I haven't blogged much this year, so here is a summary of my favorite memories of 2012. They are in no particular order, but I've chosen 12 because ya know... it seems appropriate!
In July we went on a road trip to Indiana and Michigan. Our car broke down outside of Knoxville and that was stressful. The boys were annoying and that was stressful. But when not driving, we had a wonderful time! Taking the boat to Power Island is certainly a highlight. We also celebrated Zach's 11th birthday with family in Zionsville. Zach loved that Grandma made his cake. His favorite present was the whoopie cushion from Uncle Doug and Aunt Carla.
The moment Zach's birthday was over, he started talking about Halloween. He wanted to be a "Yee-haw Cowboy". And Ryan *had* to be Buzz Lightyear. We bought the costume in September but had to hide it because he was waking up waaaay to early to wear the costume. On November 1st, he changed his focus to Christmas... just like the Big Box Stores...
Some of my favorite lines of the year:
* While the boys play restuarant, Zach says, "What you want?" and then writes your order. Ryan asks, "Ah-ah?" This is his way of asking, "How many hot dogs do you want?"
* We let Zach answer the phone during all the political calls... he had plenty of opportunity to ask, "What you be?" As in... what's your halloween costume?
* When Zach wants your attention and you don't answer immediately, he says, "You-who!"
* Zach has learned that presents are "Secrets"... not hat he doesn't tell you what's in it!
* Brewster is known as "Boober".
Thanks for looking... we have some big goals for 2013!! I will share those soon!!