Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another song I love!

Never Been Unloved by Michael W. Smith

I have been unfaithful
I have been unworthy
I have been unrighteous
And I have been unmerciful

I have been unreachable
I have been unteachable
I have been unwilling
And I've been undesireable

And sometimes I have been unwise
I've been undone by what I'm unsure of
But because of you
And all that you went through
I know that I have never been unloved

I have been unbroken
I have been unmended
I have been unesy
And I've been unapproachable

I've been unemotional
I've been unexceptional
I've been undecided
And I have been unqualified

Unaware - I have been unfair
I've been unfit for blessings from above
But eve I can see
The sacrifice You made for me
To show that I have never been unloved

It's because of you
And all that you went through
I know that I have never been unloved

- - - -
Have you ever felt that way?

1 comment:

Just-a-teen-blog said...

I was listening to that a few days ago such a good song! it's so hard to get Gods love. it's so big so wide so mind blowing...I'm just starting to get it now that I'm dating someone who I plan on spending the rest of my life with and one night I was all giggly and butterfly's in my stomach after our first kiss...and God said I feel this way about you times a million and it was just WOW he loves me that much! it blew my mind!! just an epic thought!